Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Welcome!

This blog is a list of extreme vacation spots that are worth a visit. Here you can see pictures of each location's beauty and explanations of local activities. These places aren't your typical "family vacation time" getaways. These locations will always be different and have things to offer that are once in a lifetime experiences. Are you are ready an extreme vacation? 

I am a high school student who has created this blog of all the extreme vacation spots I would like to visit. These are places I have looked into and researched. I dream of one day getting the chance to go to all of these places. I love to travel and have been to many different countries and continents. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see some pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Triptease helps you find the most beautiful and exotic spots for your vacation by letting you browse through its magazine-style interface by location or rating. There's some gorgeous photography and a range of reviews for each venue's page, and you can even subscribe to updates from your favorite reviewers if you wish.

    ReplyDelete