Thursday, April 4, 2013

Interest

My love for travel started at a young age. I went on my first plane when I was still under the age of two. I had never had trouble flying which was a bonus. I could never wait for vacations! I loved visiting new places and seeing all the cool things each location had to offer. My first international flight was to Central America in fourth grade. Today I have been there seven times, to Europe twice, Canada multiple times, and to six Caribbean Islands. Not to mention countless trips within the US. I'm always looking up new cool locations I'd like to visit. Here you can see some of my dream vacation spots. Enjoy!

Airplane HD wallpaper for Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA WGA ; HD 16:9 High Definition WQHD QWXGA 1080p 900p 720p QHD nHD ; Mobile WVGA PSP - WVGA WQVGA Smartphone ( HTC Samsung Sony Ericsson LG Vertu MIO ) Sony PSP Zune HD Zen ; Dual 4:3 5:4 16:10 5:3 UXGA XGA SVGA QSXGA SXGA WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA WGA ;
http://alexandra-travel.com/images/airplane.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment